Thursday, July 18, 2013

Wednesday Weigh In - SDCC

It's late so I'm going to heat up this knife.

Weighed in at 220.3 this morning. Progress, but not as much as I'd like. The chart to the right tells the tale...as does the pile of candy bars my girlfriend just put in front of me as I was typing this sentence.

Walked at work again, moved it to my morning break (which I always take) instead of my afternoon break, that I frequently skip. (Don't tell osha!)

Overall I think I'm on a positive path again and should see losses continue and grow.

Wildstar Wednesday is all about San Diego Comic Con. This weekend they will be there, giving away swag and hosting a party and explaining exactly what the deal is with those posters they gave us earlier this week. There is some nice womanly draken concept art and a voice sample from that girl who was Jack in Mass Effect.

Stop by and check out the schedule if you are going to be at SDCC, or if you want to see what you'll be missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment