Saturday, July 13, 2013

Friday Stuff - Uplink Housing

I haven't come up with a plan for Friday's yet, but I'm not concerned. We got an Uplink Analysis today and we'll get a personality trailer on the final two races next week. I have plenty of time to come up with something clever.

Another crushing day at work. I did sneak a walk in though since our computer system crashed for an hour and  a half. Seemed like a good time to take a break. The downtime resulted in another late night and a missed bike ride. I'd like to say I got down to the gym to use the elliptical, but I did not. I'll have to put in some extra time over the weekend to make up for the lack of motion. Unfortunately that will not help me in forming the habit I'm hoping for.

So housing uplink, the question was: Player Housing is something we're very excited about, but how do you plan to use your house on Nexus? 

My answer had been to buy a house, do some shoddy repairs and flip it for a profit, then dive into Loftite derivatives until the market burst. Then give myself a giant bonus and resign in disgrace with a golden parachute.

I have no idea why that didn't get posted.

Some information was given out, as is standard in these things. Lighting controls have been added into the housing decor tool set. Who knows what else they'll work into the system by the time the game launches. Physics controls? Imagine if part of your house was negative G?

Check out the whole write up to learn a little more about Expeditions or the Shrine To Rowsdower!

No comments:

Post a Comment