Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Core

I started doing some core exercises today. Just some simple situps, crunches, Push ups and squats.

For the site I've added a couple of links to the right for email and twitter, feel free to give me a shout and tell me how bad my web layout skills are. I also added a link to Wildstar Central, head over there if you want current news on the game.

The next blog entry I'm looking at links to another article on mmorpg.com from December 15, 2011. This article was written by  Charley Lanusse, the Audio Director at Carbine Studios. You can read the whole article here, what follows is my take away.

Well, now reading the article, there really wasn't much to take away other than Charley Lanusse seems to love his job, and two fun audio outtakes from the stars of the reveal trailer. They were funny, so if you are into that sort of thing, hit up the article and give them a listen.

I'll be back later tonight after the normal workout with the first character interview. I'm very excited to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment