Friday, February 8, 2013

And the password is...

Turns out the password to the club house router was on my keyring the whole time, well at least the part I couldn't remember. Anywho. Vine Stamp

The blog post I reference today links to an article on MMORPG.com from December 13 2011, an interview with Matt Mocarski, Art Director at Carbine Studios. The subject? Making the reveal trailer.

It's a good read, the big take away for me was that this was a Blur studios production, the same people who made the amazing SWToR trailers. It's great that they can work with a development team and create such defining trailers that fit with the art style of the game world. 

I skipped over the character interviews because they are posted in the official blog in January, I think they will have more meat in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment