Sunday, February 10, 2013

Hello Granok

A standard odd day of the month, with a standard Vine stamp. It's gotten so standard that the other dudes in the room have stopped giving me weird looks when I yell at my iPod for 6 seconds.

Now I get to read the interview with Sarge, which I am very excited about. I have to scan a bit ahead of things in order to plan what is going to be my Tuesday long form post, so I saw these interviews coming a couple of weeks ago and I have been chomping at the bit to get to them. So excited, I have been, that I may have forgot to look past them to see what I'm going to do on Tuesday...bah who cares, let's get to reading!

A good read.

Some small tidbits about the Granok, driven from their home world by the Dominion some unspecified long time ago. I am going use some well honed dramatic hook senses to guess that their home world was rich in mineral resources and the Dominion moved in and drove away the natives so they could hollow it out.

There are also some hints about the kind of activities you'll be performing as a Soldier, hmm, I'll be honest, I'm not sure if the path system has been talked about in the blog. I flipped ahead a bit and back, and I don't know where paths were shown to the public, I know I know about them...though as the twitter blunder I posted a couple of days shows my information seems incomplete. I have no idea where I learned about them. Hmm, I may have to do some digging and make that my Tuesday topic, because it's certainly one of the big hooks for the game.

Alright, that derailed me pretty good. I'll check in tomorrow with the next character interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment