Thursday, May 30, 2013

When'sday Weigh In - Luminai

A co-worker asked me today if I was alright. I didn't know I looked unright, so I asked what she meant. She said I looked sad.

I guess she is right. I'm sure you've noticed that my posts have gotten, well...kind of lazy. I'm sorry about that. I certainly haven't lost my passion for Wildstar or for my weight loss goals, though I've certainly been slipping on the latter.

I'd like to be able to point to one thing or another as a reason, but I am unable, there seems to just be a convergence of things. For the last two weeks the weather here has been 100% butts. I have been working extra hours at work due to holiday preparation and holiday fall out. I also volunteered for a special project that I legally cannot say anything more about except that it is taking up more of my off hours than I expected it too. Extra stress, less hours to decompress, lack of sun, excess of moistness: it all just brings me down. So I have an extra pop, or a bag of Sour Patch Kids, or a giant burger from Fudrucker's. Now I weigh in this week at 219.2 pounds. I'm not proud of that, and I need to do something about it before it spirals out of control.

I am hoping to get some build up going this weekend and then, with any luck, the sun will come out next week and I can try this biking thing again, it was certainly effective, if I'm a little more careful and allow more time for travel I should be able to avoid injury.

How about those Luminai?

Human-Eldan hybrids? I did not see that one coming after the art director explained that no one knew what a Eldan looked like, but that does explain all of the dominion statues that the community had dug up with Eldan images on them. They were really Luminai statues.

I think it's kind of neat that these super humans lead the Dominion. It adds that layer of control and privileged that I thought was missing, it also explains why the Mechari and the Draken remain loyal.

If this kind of lore interests you, check out the full article on the Wildstar homepage.


I will do my best to find the time to get a real "The Nexus" and "Scanbot Sunday" produced this weekend. But I may have some other family obligations.

No comments:

Post a Comment