Sunday, January 20, 2013

Minnesota Rules

You'd think after a lifetime here I would learn the simple things, such as a light dusting of snow is both exceptional at hiding sidewalk ice and also makes it 1000x more slipery. I started my workout today with a spill into the street. One of the rare times having a 2nd pair of shoes in your hands comes in handy. Still scuffed my knee up pretty bad, I hope the loss of a few layers of skin and minimal blood loss will pay off at the weigh in on Tuesday. :D

I did get in a full work out regardless. (well full to me anyway.)

Metal Maw made another appearance in the blog for a segement they call "Concept to Creature" this time focusing on the transition from 2D to 3D. The specific article was from October 5th 2011, you can read it here if you'd like. For my purposes I will provide the final image from the previous Concept to Creature, followed by Step 1 of the 3D process and after they had finished modeling...I think. Sorry, art is not really my thing. my understanding of how this all happened is pretty limited, if you are interested hit up the blog link above.




No comments:

Post a Comment