Thursday, December 12, 2013

Press NDA Drop levels 1-15

This came as a shock this morning.

Since I am not press and summarizing other people's summaries seems silly, I'll just give some links to good articles or videos.



Added Friday - Zap Robo Live Stream - Dominion
Added Friday - Arawulf Live Stream [Part 1] [Part 2] - Exiles
The trust Carbine has placed in these guys is amazing. These are Twitch broadcast links, so they may disappear after a couple of days if not correctly archived.

Wildstar Core - AMA Forum Thread : Tons of info here and you can ask questions if you want.
Gamebreaker Article - Justin Kennedy wrote a great article.
Gamebreaker Interview with Frost - Justin Kennedy also gives us an interview with the voice of Dev Speak.
ZAM Article
ZAM Interview with Mike Donatelli

Finally I'll end with a video from MMO-RPG featuring Ripper X, it shows some of the Exiles tutorial and is listed as Part 1, unsure how far it will go.

If you know if any other authorized video content with gameplay footage from this event please let me know. I'll update this post with any that I find.


Part 2 : Added Friday

Please have been enjoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment