I suppose I could have been fancy pants and got an image to go with that link, but I respect you more than that, it's not about flash, it's about information.
A bit of housekeeping that came up at the end of the stream was that information will be on a slightly altered schedule next week due to the Thanksgiving holiday. Wildstar Wednesday will be on Tuesday, as will the Thursday AMA. I assume that Wednesday will be a pot luck...because I've worked in an office before...as early as 3 days ago.
There was some great Spellslinger gameplay on display, no deaths, tele-bamph'ing, interesting combos, and also no deaths. The big take away for me was these two infographics comparing Esper and Spellslinger telegraphs.
- Based on a slip up it sounds like Engineers will be able to tank. (1:11:00)
- Spellslinger heals seem very skill based, lots of narrow telegraphs like their DPS.
- Spellslinger heals focus on health restore, not shields.
- The inate ability is off the global cool-down and will not interrupt a cast time ability.
- In addition to "breakout gameplay" there are also diminishing returns for CC.
As a final note, yesterday's Ironman challenge ended in the stench of failure. It was most enlightening, however. I learned that it's terribly boring to play World of Warcraft with no spec.